Am I seeking God?

When You said, “ Seek My face,” my heart said to You, “ I shall seek Your face, Lord .” - Psalm 27:8

And you will seek Me and find Me when you search for Me with all your heart. - Jeremiah 29:13

I love those who love me; And those who diligently seek me will find me. - Proverbs 8:17

Boast in His holy name; May the heart of those who seek the Lord be joyful. Seek the Lord and His strength; Seek His face continually. - Psalm 105:3-4

I sought the Lord, and He answered me And rescued me from all my fears. - Psalm 34:4

May all who seek You rejoice and be glad in You; And may those who love Your salvation say continually, “May God be exalted!” - Psalm 70:4

The Lord is good to those who wait for him, to the soul who seeks him. - Lamentations 3:25

The young lions suffer want and hunger, but those who seek the Lord lack no good thing. - Psalm 34:10

And without faith, it is impossible to please Him, for the One who comes to God must believe that He exists and that He proves to be One who rewards those who seek Him. - Hebrews 11:6


UP now, slight man!

flee, for a little while, thy occupations;

hide thyself, for a time, from thy disturbing thoughts.

Cast aside, now, thy burdensome cares, and put away thy toilsome business.

Yield room for some little time to God; and rest for a little time in him.

Enter the inner chamber of thy mind; shut out all thoughts save that of God, and such as can aid thee in seeking him; close thy door and seek him.

Speak now, my whole heart! Speak now to God, saying, I seek thy face; thy face, Lord, will I seek.

And come thou now, O Lord my God, teach my heart where and how it may seek thee, where and how it may find thee. - Anselm


Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts: And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting. - Psalm 139:23-24

Be Encouraged to seek God with all your heart!

-Jeffrey Thornton



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is my hope in the Lord?

Is God's peace guarding my heart?

Am I praising God? - Part2