He is risen! What is my response?

Now, after the Sabbath, as it began to dawn toward the first day of the week, Mary Magdalene and the other Mary came to look at the grave. And behold, a severe earthquake had occurred, for an angel of the Lord descended from heaven and came and rolled away the stone and sat upon it. And his appearance was like lightning, and his clothing as white as snow. The guards shook for fear of him and became like dead men. The angel said to the women, “Do not be afraid, for I know that you are looking for Jesus who has been crucified. He is not here, for He has risen, just as He said. Come, see the place where He was lying. Go quickly and tell His disciples that He has risen from the dead; and behold, He is going ahead of you into Galilee, there you will see Him; behold, I have told you.” - Matthew 28:1-7 (NASB)

Obviously, the Resurrection of Jesus Christ is not only covered in all the four Gospels, Matthew Mark, Luke and John - but it is the foundation of Old & New Testament theology and more – Because Jesus Christ’s Resurrection from the Dead is the one and only – single most powerful event in all of history. - Jack Hibbs

What is my response to the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?

Whereas Christ, having offered the one sacrifice [the all-sufficient sacrifice of Himself] for sins for all time, sat down [signifying the completion of atonement for sin] at the right hand of God [the position of honor], For by the one offering He has perfected forever and completely cleansed those who are being sanctified [bringing each believer to spiritual completion and maturity]. - Hebrews 10:12, 14 (Amplified Bible)

The answer to God’s Law for us is our Love for Him. - Jack Hibbs

For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him shall not perish, but have eternal life. - John 3:16 (NASB)

What is my response to the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?

For I passed on to you as of first importance what I also received, that Christ died for our sins according to [that which] the Scriptures [foretold], and that He was buried, and that He was [bodily] raised on the third day according to [that which] the Scriptures [foretold], and that He appeared to Cephas (Peter), then to the Twelve. After that, He appeared to more than five hundred brothers and sisters at one time. - 1 Corinthians 15:3-6a (Amplified Bible)

Knowing About God is a Far Cry from Knowing God. There is an Eternal Difference! - Jack Hibbs

If you acknowledge and confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord [recognizing His power, authority, and majesty as God], and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. For with the heart a person believes [in Christ as Savior] resulting in his justification [that is, being made righteous—being freed of the guilt of sin and made acceptable to God]; and with the mouth he acknowledges and confesses [his faith openly], resulting in and confirming [his] salvation. - Romans 10:9,10 (Amplified Bible)

What is my response to the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?

All to Jesus I surrender
All to Him I freely give
I will ever love and trust Him
In His presence daily live

All to Jesus I surrender
Humbly at His feet I bow
Worldly pleasures all forsaken
Take me, Jesus, take me now

All to Jesus I surrender
Make me Savior wholly thine
May Thy Holy Spirit fill me
May I know Thy power divine

I surrender all
I surrender all
All to Thee, my blessed Savior
I surrender all

Be Encouraged to surrender all to Jesus!

-Jeffrey Thornton 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is my hope in the Lord?

Is God's peace guarding my heart?

Am I praising God? - Part2