Am I praising God? - Part2

Then I looked, and I heard the voice of many angels around the throne and [the voice] of the living creatures and the elders; and they numbered myriads of myriads, and thousands of thousands (innumerable), saying in a loud voice,

"Worthy and deserving is the Lamb that was sacrificed to receive power and riches and wisdom and might and honor and glory and blessing."

And I heard every created thing that is in heaven or on earth or under the earth [in Hades, the realm of the dead] or on the sea, and everything that is in them, saying [together],

"To Him who sits on the throne, and to the Lamb (Christ), be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever."

And the four living creatures kept saying, "Amen." And the elders fell down and worshiped [Him who lives forever and ever]. - Revelation 5:11-14 (Amplified Bible)

Yesterday God helped me, today He'll do the same. How long will this continue? Forever—praise His name! God does not reveal His will to those who are curious. He reveals His will to those who are obedient. God guides those who are concerned about His glory. - Warren Wiersbe

Bless the Lord, O my soul, and forget not all his benefits...

Who forgives all your iniquity,

If we [freely] admit that we have sinned and confess our sins, He is faithful and just [true to His own nature and promises], and will forgive our sins and cleanse us continually from all unrighteousness [our wrongdoing, everything not in conformity with His will and purpose]. - 1 John 1:9 (Amplified Bible)

Who heals all your (spiritual) diseases,

But I say, walk habitually in the [Holy] Spirit [seek Him and be responsive to His guidance], and then you will certainly not carry out the desire of the sinful nature [which responds impulsively without regard for God and His precepts]. - Galatians 5:16 (Amplified Bible)

Who redeems your life from the pit,

If the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, he who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit who dwells in you. - Romans 8:11 (ESV)

Who crowns you with steadfast love and mercy,

I have loved you, my people, with an everlasting love. With unfailing love, I have drawn you to myself. - Jeremiah 31:3b (NLT)

Who satisfies you with good so that your youth is renewed like the eagle's.

But those who wait for the Lord [who expect, look for, and hope in Him] Will gain new strength and renew their power; They will lift up their wings [and rise up close to God] like eagles [rising toward the sun]; They will run and not become weary, They will walk and not grow tired. - Isaiah 40:31 (Amplified Bible)

The sun comes up, it's a new day dawning
It's time to sing Your song again
Whatever may pass and whatever lies before me
Let me be singing when the evening comes

You're rich in love, and You're slow to anger
Your name is great, and Your heart is kind
For all Your goodness, I will keep on singing
Ten thousand reasons for my heart to find

And on that day when my strength is failing
The end draws near, and my time has come
Still, my soul will sing Your praise unending
Ten thousand years and then forevermore.

Bless the Lord, o my soul, o my soul
Worship His holy name
Sing like never before, o my soul
I'll worship Your holy name - Matt Redman, 10,000 Reasons

Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessed Redeemer!
Sing, O earth—His wonderful love proclaims!
Hail Him! Hail Him! Highest archangels in glory;
Strength and honor give to His holy Name!
Like a shepherd, Jesus will guard His children,
In His arms, He carries them all day long.

Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessed Redeemer!
For our sins, He suffered, and bled, and died.
He our Rock, our hope of eternal salvation,
Hail Him! Hail Him! Jesus the Crucified.
Sound His praises! Jesus, who bore our sorrows,
Love unbounded, wonderful, deep and strong.

Praise Him! Praise Him! Jesus, our blessed Redeemer!
Heav'nly portals loud with hosannas ring!
Jesus, Savior, reigneth forever and ever;
Crown Him! Crown Him! Prophet, and Priest, and King!
Christ is coming! over the world victorious,
Pow'r and glory unto the Lord belong.

Praise Him! Praise Him! Tell of His excellent greatness;
Praise Him! Praise Him! Ever in joyful song! - Fanny Crosby

Praise the Savior, ye who know Him!
Who can tell how much we owe Him?
Gladly, let us render to Him
all we are and have. - Thomas Kelly

Be Encouraged to praise your Savior unceasingly.

-Jeffrey Thornton 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is my hope in the Lord?

Is God's peace guarding my heart?