Do I seek God with all my heart?

How blessed and favored by God are those whose way is blameless [those with personal integrity, the upright, the guileless], who walk in the law [and who are guided by the precepts and revealed will] of the Lord.

Is each step I take guided by God's Word?

Blessed and favored by God are those who keep His testimonies and who [consistently] seek Him and long for Him with all their heart.

Am I seeking God daily with all my heart?

You have ordained Your precepts, that we should follow them with [careful] diligence.

Do I follow God's Word with careful diligence?

Oh, that my ways may be established to observe and keep Your statutes [obediently accepting and honoring them]!

Do I structure my life around the Word of God?

How can a young man keep his way pure? By keeping watch [on himself] according to Your word [conforming his life to Your precepts].

Is each step I take guided by God's Word?

With all my heart, I have sought You, [inquiring of You and longing for You]; do not let me wander from Your commandments [neither through ignorance nor by willful disobedience].

Am I seeking God with all my heart?

Your word I have treasured and stored in my heart, that I may not sin against You.

Is God's Word stored in my heart?

I will meditate on Your precepts and [thoughtfully] regard Your ways [the path of life established by Your precepts].

Do I meditate on God's Word daily?

I will delight in Your statutes; I will not forget Your word.

Do I delight in God's Word?

Deal bountifully with Your servant, that I may live and keep Your word [treasuring it and being guided by it day by day].

Does God's Word guide me daily?

Open my eyes [to spiritual truth] so that I may behold wonderful things from Your law.

Is this my daily prayer?

- Psalm 119:1-2,4-5,9-11,15-18 (Amplified Bible)

Be Encouraged to ask God to open your eyes to spiritual truth as you seek His guidance and direction through the reading of His Word every day!

-Jeffrey Thornton 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Is my hope in the Lord?

Is God's peace guarding my heart?

Am I praising God? - Part2